Each student is assigned an academic advisor based on their last name. This information can be found in "myssu" and can also be changed upon request.
- Check in with your advisor once a semester.
- Use advisor tools like the degree planner. We understand that this is not always accurate but it is a good tool and can help you make a four year plan to graduation.
- Regularly check your Academic Requirements Report (ARR).
- Use the SSU catalog.
- Regularly check the academic calendar for important dates.
- Resources for GE and other.